Annual Elections Are Coming Up
18 August 2014
You can contact our Club President via the list of Board members
Board members are expected to attend 10 board meetings a year. Meetings are generally held the 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:30 PM. The board does not meet in July or December. Members who are elected to the board will serve a 3 year term.
Tennis Court Are Open All Year
18 August 2014
When the pool is closed for the season our tennis courts are still open. Just a few things to think about when you're out there.
- If playing at night please don't forget to shut off the lights. The light switch is located outside of the courts on the front part of the fence facing the parking lot.
- Please clean up after yourself. Don't leave garbage or other debris on the courts.
- Ball machines are still available. Its the members responsibility to keep them charged. Please plug them in when you're done.
- Please be considerate of other members that may be using the courts.
- Members have first priority when using courts. During the Fall and Spring you may see the kids from Voyager using the courts. We have instructed them that they can use only 3 courts and should leave the others open to members. The board has had this conversation with Voyager and if there are any problems please let the board know.
- Have fun and be safe!!
Any questions please contact a member of the Tennis Committee
Summer Is Almost Over
15 August 2014
Don't forget the tennis courts are available all year around so feel free to use them. If you need the code to get into the courts please contact someone on our tennis committee. You can view our Board Members under the About us tab at the top of the page or by clicking Board Members here